HDR Panoramaviewer Test 2
This example demonstrates the function of PTViewer using images with full spherical coverage. It is set to automatic brightness adjustment (autorange=30). Unfortunately, the source is derived from a low dynamic range 8 bit image and does not really deliver the dynamics required. However, for testing purposes it is coded in the floating-point JPEG format.
- Press 'b' to brighten up by 5%
- Press 'd' to darken by 5%
- Click and move the mouse to pan and tilt
- While panning, use control and shift keys to zoom in and out.
- Alternatively, use the arrow keys for panning and tilting in fixed increments.
- Use + and -, or > and < keys to zoom in fixed increments.
- Press the space bar to make hotspots visible; repress to hide them again
- While over hotspot, click the mouse or press enter to jump to link.
Copyright 2003,2004 © Helmut Dersch firstname.lastname@example.org